The person selected will work under the direct supervision of a licensed professional engineer. The position will be full time with a full benefit package. We offer a competitive wage, healthcare benefits and a 401k plan. Aside from our benefits package, we offer flexible schedules, paid vacation and sick leave.
Qualifications and Skills:
- To prepare multiple versions of design plans for review by engineers and architects using drafting software
- To work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Help design projects with engineering and technician staff
- At least three years’ experience with drafting or detailing background
- Ability to work in AutoCAD desired and Revit preferred
Our company has been in business for over 30-years. We are seeking staff members who want to join in our journey to continued growth. Our team is built with qualified and experienced staff members.
Send detailed resume, salary expectation, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Below!
MECO is proud to be an AA/EEO Employer.